Want to stay up to date with all of our latest tools, guides & articles?
FREE YOURSELF FROM THE BURDEN OF ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE
Are you involved in technical management and struggling to find time to understand your fleet’s environmental compliance requirements? Technical superintendents, fleet managers and technical directors all have one thing in common – they are all incredibly busy!
The Cleanship Solutions Environmental Advisory Service provides unparalleled access to our team of environmental compliance experts – experts that will take the pain of understanding your fleet compliance requirements off of your hands, and into ours. Each Cleanship Solutions compliance expert is hand-selected and highly trained in marine environmental compliance and retrofit engineering, to empower you with the confidence to concentrate your efforts on technical management, rather than environmental compliance.
Our Environmental Advisory Service covers all areas of ballast water management, exhaust gas cleaning, vessel recycling and green house gas emissions.
EXCEPTIONAL VALUE AT ONLY £95 / MONTH
THE KEY BENEFITS
- Get Back to Technical Management: Remove the complex and research intensive burden of understanding your fleet’s environmental compliance requirements and focus your efforts back on your day job.
- Get Answers Quickly: Immediate access to our team of environmental compliance and retrofit engineering experts means you can get answers to any compliance questions quickly and easily.
- Avoid Compliance Mistakes: Remove the risk of missing compliance deadlines or misunderstanding compliance requirements – through our quarterly fleet compliance reviews.
HIGHLY SKILLED & TRAINED EXPERTS
Every Cleanship Solutions compliance expert must participate in over 500 hours of live environmental compliance and retrofit engineering projects per year- putting them at the forefront of environmental compliance challenges, requirements and solutions.
Advisory Service members get immediate access to our range of environmental compliance and retrofit experts via their dedicated service manager – enabling you to simply log any compliance questions you may have directly with our team, and receive responses back within 24 hours – although usually within 6 hours!
ACCESS TO SIGNIFICANT RETROFIT DISCOUNTS
SAVE OVER £5,000 PER VESSEL!
Members of our Advisory Service get access to significant discounts on Cleanship Solutions retrofit services – worth potentially over £5,000 per vessel! These discounts include:
- Vessel Surveys: Comprehensive vessel surveys & 3D laser scanning for retrofit projects
- Feasibility Studies: As one of the very few truly impartial consultancies, Cleanship Solutions can assist in identifying the most suitable compliance technology / option for each vessel in your fleet
- Detailed Engineering: Comprehensive 3D engineering and production of Class / Fabrication drawing packages for retrofit projects.
COMPLEMENTARY MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION TO OUR CLEAN-SAILING MAGAZINE
Our monthly “Clean Sailing” digital magazine is exclusive to our Advisory Service members and provides up to the minute environmental compliance and retrofit engineering knowledge and articles – in an easy to digest fashion. The magazine includes various topics such as:
- Ballast Water Management
- Exhaust Gas Cleaning
- Green House Gas Reduction
- Vessel Recycling
- Vessel Efficiency
- Retrofit Engineering