Including turnkey ballast water treatment system retrofits
Our retrofit expertise and capabilities don’t stop at retrofit engineering. Indeed, Cleanship Solutions offer market leading retrofit installation services – including turnkey ballast water treatment and exhaust gas cleaning system retrofit projects.
Flexible Retrofit Installation Services
Including riding squads, quayside or shipyard installation
Through a global network of partners, all under supervision of highly trained and experienced project managers, Cleanship Solutions can undertake retrofit installation projects whatever the scenario, including:
- Riding Squad – providing qualified, experienced riding squads for retrofit installation worldwide
- Quayside – full installation teams & associated mobile equipment/manufacturing facilities for installation during quayside stay
- Shipyard / Drydock – working in conjunction with the shipyard, Cleanship Solutions can provide comprehensive shipyard based retrofit installation
All of our installation teams are highly trained specialists in their respective disciplines, and experienced in the idiosyncrasies of retrofit installations. Our global partners are all fully audited under our approved ISO:9001 and ISO:18001 QAHSE system, to ensure quality standards match our own.
Fabrication & Procurement
With an in-house fabrication company, as part of Malin Group, and a global network of fabrication partners, Cleanship Solutions is in prime position to assist or undertake all fabrication elements of a retrofit project.
Our long standing working relationships with industry leading suppliers, including ballast water management system and exhaust gas cleaning system manufacturers, Cleanship Solutions is also fully versed and capable of undertaking all procurement elements of a retrofit project.
For vessel owners / operators looking to contract a drydock to undertake the physical retrofit installation work, during a scheduled drydocking, Cleanship Solutions offers flexible project management and site-supervision services. Our highly trained and experienced project managers can undertake all aspects of onsite supervision of the retrofit scope, working with the yard, ensuring that all installation is carried out per the approved design package, and protecting an owner’s best interests.
Our project management services can also be applied to newbuild projects, where owners are concerned about the installation of the new ballast water treatment system, or exhaust gas cleaning system.
Cleanship Solutions can undertake all of our retrofit engineering, design, installation and project management services as a single turnkey package. Turnkey ballast water treatment and exhaust gas cleaning system retrofit installations offer significant benefits to a vessel owner / operator, including:
- Single Contact – no more dealing with numerous manufacturers, suppliers, engineers, Class and shipyards
- Peace of Mind – assurance that your turnkey partner is handling all aspects of the retrofit project
- Cost Effective – compared to exhausting your own internal resources that are not necessarily set up for such retrofit projects
Getting started is easy..
We’ll set up a call to better understand your specific compliance challenges, and identify if and how Cleanship Solutions can assist. To schedule a call simple click on our “Expert Program” icon on the right hand side, and connect directly with one of our experts…